Add a new website
- cPanel: add a new subdomain
- >> My Sites >> Network Admin >> Sites. Add new site. Use the same subdomain as above.
Configure WP Members
- >> Pages. Create 3 pages:
- title: Log In, content: [wpmem_form login]
- title: Register, content: [wpmem_form register]
- title Profile, content: [wpmem_profile]
- >> Settings >> WP Members. Configure just like on the other websites (which includes adding references to the 3 pages above). Don’t copy the settings for “Set a custom email name”, instead set it to the name of the current website.
- >> Appearance >> Menus. Add a custom link: URL: /documents, Title: Documents
- (>> Settings >> Permalinks. Visit this section in order to clear the cache – so the above action takes effect)
- set the DNS record to point to the server IP (cPanel should show the IP)
- >> My Sites >> Network Admin >> Sites. Click on the website and get its ID from the url
- >> My Sites >> Network Admin >> Settings >> Domains. New Domain: add the site id and the domain.